Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Changed my mind today...


Phenomenal Woman!

...and didn't feel bad about it!  Many times I have gone through with things out of a need to please or keep the peace or worst of all I didn't believe I had a choice. Well these days I continually remind myself I do have a choice and it's OK to put my needs first every now and then.  There are people who will try and make you feel bad and 'switch' on you when you don't go their way, but take note as that says more about them than it does about you!
I changed my mind and the world didn't come to an end, no one got hurt and I can change it back again... if I choose to!


'If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. That is the lesson, and that lesson alone will save you a lot of grief.' -Oprah

2 comments:

  1. Yeah to changing your mind, and surviving!!

    For sure, it's easy to pulled along by other people's magnetic fields against our will sometimes!
    So there is nothing wrong in building up a healthy resistance that enables our magnetic fields to gain strenght!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anon! I can actually feel myself renewing, whenever I made the 'right' decision for my mind and body!:)

    ReplyDelete